Annex Requests for the Cornell Community
Volumes housed at the Library Annex may be requested by Cornell students, faculty, staff, guest borrowers and visitors for delivery to a library on the Ithaca/Geneva campus. For other delivery destinations, please contact the Annex. Turn-around time is 24 hours, Monday - Friday. There is one central campus delivery to Olin Library on Saturdays, as well.
Cornell students, faculty, and staff may also request electronic document delivery of articles from volumes stored at the Annex. Delivery time is 24 hours, Monday - Friday.
There is no charge for book or electronic document delivery from the Annex.
How to place a book or journal delivery request:
- Search for the item in the library catalog (Classic or WorldCat Local)
- Select "Requests" at the top of the screen in the Classic Catalog (or next to the book information in the WorldCat Local catalog)
- Enter your NetID and password at the authentication screen (visitors and those without a NetID should use the alternate Annex Request Form
- Choose "Book Delivery Services" from the pull down Requests menu
- Complete the delivery request form. If you are requesting a volume from a journal, be sure to specify the volume and issue number. If the volume you need does not appear in the list of holdings for that title, please submit your request through the alternate Annex Request Form
How to place an electronic document delivery request:
- Click here
- Log in with your NetID and password (or follow the instructions to log in without a NetID)
- Click "Request an Article"
- Fill in the request form and submit
You will be notified by email when your scanned document is ready to be viewed. Documents remain available for viewing for 30 days.